Introduction: Disclaimer: This exploration of the concept of God is not for those who believe God is confined to stones or images, nor for those seeking knowledge merely for debate. It is for those who yearn to truly understand God.
To comprehend God, let’s start with fundamental beliefs shared across religions:
- God is omnipresent, everywhere and eternal.
- God is neither born nor dies, existing past, present, and future.
- God is akin to a universal Father/Mother.
- God possesses immense power and can assume any form.
If you resonate with these ideas, read on. If not, you might want to save your time.
Section 1: Misconceptions about God In the pursuit of understanding God, we must dispel common misconceptions:
- God blesses only those who worship Him, a notion of divine partiality.
- God desires conversion, despite being present in all faiths.
- Showing one’s back to God or the need for artificial light is questioned.
- Different versions of God across religions reflect human interpretations.
Section 2: Finding God Within To understand God, we must experience God. But before we embark on this journey, let’s clear the fog of misunderstanding.
- God can only be grasped by God.
- You are also a manifestation of God; you need to realize it.
- God, in essence, is the force within.
- To sense it, look within and shed misconceptions.
- You need not retreat to a jungle; everyday life offers opportunities.
- The Art of Nothingness can be a transformative path.
Conclusion: Understanding God isn’t about rituals or worship. It’s about transcending misconceptions and realizing that the divine force resides within us. We are not separate from God; we are expressions of the universal energy. By peeling away layers of misunderstanding, we can connect with the essence of existence.